<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Happy Sweeeeeeet 17 Birthday To Me.

Home Celebration With Girlfriend.





The Delicious Food & Left Overs. (thanks chef)



This Is How Corduroy Cafe Looks Like.




Darling & Queen Of The Day.(:



Vy Vy Said :"Queen Of The Day."




(See My Precious And Me.)
My Darling.
Elvin Koh Wei Fang, oops, I mean Ivy Koh Wei Fang.

My Expensive Yet Special Birthday Cake. Loveeeeeeeeee.

With Chef Karti.
Pub With Brothers And Chef.
(I love you so much, brothers)

My Retarded Brother Emo-ing.


Birthday Presents.(:
Thanks.
(My Tears Of Joy.)

This Necklace Was My Favourite.
(but of cos i treasure all)




Dearest,
Thanks for calling and thanks hendrick as well.
I really miss you so much. Although its a happy day and had celebrated with friends and brothers, but without you there's always something missing in life or in
whatever i do. Maybe you dont know how much i love you and how much i missed you, but all for you my dear, i willing to do anything. In spite of the pain i have to go through no matter how much i have to endure i will not complain i will not grumble. You meant so much to me do you know? During the birthday celebration, i didnt concentrate much, cos my mind was thinking about you all day long. But you are always in my heart, that makes my day.
I Love You So Much.
You're The Reason I Believe In Love. All I Need Is Just The 2 Of Us.
Moto Of Leo:
Faithful, Loving.
My Darling Sweetheart,
I Love You So Much.



You Found Me.♥
7:56 PM