<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Guess what actually i have think quite carefully and quite alot alr. I have alr think it thoroughly, actually i cry everyday sad everyday mood less everyday with problem about is Albert coming back or not and listen to other no future people giving comment about it, i think its very or can say it rather stupid. Well, is he coming back or not he know i know that's what i can say. Ask myself do i love him? Yes, of cos i do love Albert. Oh Really? and why I love him I get affected by others comment? Isn't it i am like a fucking ass idiot? This show that I don't trust him isn't it? How can I? Even if he's not coming back i respect his decision. Eventually, Nepal is his hometown, his family and friends are all over there. Am i right? I can't be too selfish right? I love him i must trust him believe him have faith in him and seeing him happy. Lets wait for the time to come, like brother said in a relationship it doesn't have to last long, it's that do you feel happy during this period of time being with your this love one? If yes then must be contented with it, and if both can last long mean its a bonus from god. So if he comes back its a bonus for me from god, if not we can still be friends. Dear is right we cant because of loving each other, used up too much time on this relationship and scarifies our career there's long way to go, just treat it as a very normal relationship not to be too obsessive. I had alr promise him to study hard and do well in my o's. He is really a very very nice boyfriend of mine, he never failed to ask me to take care of myself and most important remind me to study hard. He will keep on repeating but i love listening x) He had alr come out to the society to work that's why he know that education is important for my future. Well, if i dont study he will not talk to me and dont care about me ): See nowadays all those people concentrate more in love, i am not saying i am not but i am starting to look wider to the world, pehaps my brothers boyfriend and friends are working now. So i really do care about my future. Well Dear Sweetheart will stay happy from today onward. All The Best To Myself. God Bless Me<3



I LOVE DEAR(Albert Amatya).<3



You Found Me.♥
12:57 PM