<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Friday, May 30, 2008

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

[Verse 1]

I always needed time on my own,
I never thought I'd, need you there when I cried.
And the days feel like years when I'm alone,
And the bed where you lie,
Is made up on your side.



[Bridge]

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?



[Chorus]

When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you!
When you're gone,
The face I came to know is missing too!
When you're gone,
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day...
And make it OK...
I miss you.



[Verse 2]

I've never felt this way before,
Everything that I do,
Reminds me of you.
And the clothes you left,
They lie on the floor,
And they smell just like you,
I love the things that you do!



[Bridge]

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?



[Chorus]

When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you!
When you're gone,
The face I came to know is missing too!
And when you're gone,
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day...
And make it OK...
I miss you.



[Middle-eight]

We were made for each other,
Out here forever,
I know we were,
Yeah Yeah!
All I ever wanted was for you to know,
Everything I do I give my heart and soul,
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me...
Yeah!



[Chorus]

When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you!
When you're gone,
The face I came to know is missing too!
When you're gone,
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day...
And make it OK...
I miss you!




You Found Me.♥
10:11 AM