<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Just One Last Dance

Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance

We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe
I look in your eyes just don't know what to say
It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise
tomorrow will come and it's time to realize
our love has finished forever

how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)
how I wish we make it through

Chorus:
Just one last dance
before we say goodbye
when we sway and turn round and round and round
it's like the first time
Just one more chance
hold me tight and keep me warm
cause the night is getting cold
and I don't know where I belong
Just one last dance

The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar
I'll never forget how romantic they are
but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love

There's no way to come with you
it's the only way to do

Chorus 3x (until fade)

Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance



You Found Me.♥
12:15 AM