<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Yesterday went bugis with Shi Ting after school?
To shop around. Went to buy velantine day present for Lu Chuan?
ROFL. Blah blah blah.
Went to wallet shop and bought a PIERRE CARDIN wallet(:

I am broke. LOLs!



Around 8?
Head down to Corduroy and Frinch, treat Shi Ting dinner.
In Bus Chun called he passed the phone to the Chef Karti and
i have a chat with HIM *Winks Winks*.
Chef: 'Hi! Good Evening'
Xxq: 'Hello..ello, Good..Good Evening'
Sous Chef: 'How are you?'
Xxq: 'I..I am fine.'
Sous Chef: 'Where are you?'
Xxq: 'I..I..I.. am in bus.'
Sous Chef: 'Alone or with friends?'
Xxq: 'I am with my friends.'
Sous Chef: 'Where are you going to?'
Xxq: 'To..to Restaurant'
Sous Chef: 'Oh okay, see you later alright?'
Xxq: 'Okay see you(: Bye'
Sous Chef :'Bye!'
I am damn NERVOUS can?
Thanks to chun lahs.
Suddenly pass the phone to Chef and tell Chef i want to talk to him.
I was like 'eh..ah..oh..ah' all the way lohs. OMGOM.
Then we have our meal. Costly. ROFL.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Karti Bluff me ):
He forgotten about me and went home ):
Today he told chun:
'Say sorry to your sister, in bus then i o shit!!! i forget to say bye bye to her.'
T.T Valentine Day he make me like 失恋.LOLs!




You Found Me.♥
11:51 PM