<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

When AMK hub with Ah Zhu (Juliana)
Wanted to find job =D
Xueqing got the urge to find one can?
And she was so..
I don't know what to say =.=
I ask her to called me when she is going
to take bus cos i will be waiting at the
school bus stop and that is 1 bus stop away.
She got into the bus then she called me =.-'',
so she expect me to rush down from my house?
I asked her to get down of the bus first,
wait for me at the bus stop.
Reached the bus stop no one alight so she bus-ed
to AMK~
arghh!!
then whatever~~
I msg her ask her to wait inside AMK hub for me
and she waited at the bus stop there =.="
Such a troublesome Woman~~

Then she went to buy Sushi for her lunch,
after that...

Went all the shop ask
About only 5 shops we asked
are available for part-timer.
we shall wait until next week T.T
Don't Know will they call us.??
One of the shopkeeper was so rude
as if i want to work in there.~
Then she wanted to watch movie so..
i called Baobei's baby what show he
wanted to watch and baobei pick up
the phone. I know she want disturb la~
haha~~
So we brought 430pm tickets for Resident Evil
Hey!! Because of me then XZC got student price can?
We then went buy bubble tea
sit outside Mcdonald chat and called
Sweetie.ROFL.
Was damn funny lahs~
Maybe will be going out with him next week
=DD
Yeah~~ROFL.
Okay la~~
Show my Zi Lian Photo lahs~



eeeeee...Single Eyelid
Don't love you alr~


Craziness in me.ROFL~

Crazy~

Fat~


I did this on purpose xp
it makes my lip so thick~~





I Have Gone Mad



Big Nose



Combine Zi Lian




[Her Zi Lian]

Look at her hand~
Weirdo



ROFL~

[Baobei's Baby Zi Lian]

Baobei Any Comment? ROFL`

Baobei's Gong Gong baby~

Baobei said:"Only Know How To Eat"
ROFL`

I Have The Most uh?
Cos I am BEAUTIFUL =DD




I am trying to be lame can?



You Found Me.♥
9:52 PM