<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

I am back to blogging =D.Had put a comma to N level
as it has not come to an end, because
there is still D & T paper ):
So I will work very hard for the next 1 week.(:
*revise*revise*revise*revise*
Sweetie♡ better work hard, or i will kill him =D
Yes! to dead meat~ and drag his carcass and throw it
into the smelly dustbin. =D
*dead dead* ROFL =D
But i will commit suicide too.
ROFL. I am kidding =x
Was 'crazy' about IKWF this few days.
Keep calling her Baobei/Fake Sweetie♡
hahas.Saying i love you all this. WOOTS~
Don't want real Sweetie♡ anymore
I want IKWF(:♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

01102007[Monday]
Having Geography and Maths paper 1.Geography was alright(:
Maths Paper should be alright too? (: As usual send Sweetie♡ to bus stop
after Geography paper ;) , as our Maths paper starts at 2pm and our
Geography paper ended around 930+. =.-"
*Terence TRYING to be the light bulb.*=X
Because Ken and [Yi Yang or Don't know who had left].
Only left Terence me and
Sweetie♡ i said:"Terence go away, i want 兩人世界 with Sweetie♡"
He said:"ok la ok la~ i go away la~."
*trying to use his head to hit the metal pole*
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.
Awhile later 165 was here Terence was going, and
I said:" Hey! Terence Don't Go la, 我不要單獨跟♡曾祿權♡在一起啦!"
He said:"哎呀,都單獨在一起那麼久了.拜拜啦~" 哈哈哈哈哈~
He was so funny.(:He really was my best buddy<3.
Terence, Thanks for always making me laugh
when i am 'mood-less' and
before exam you always make me laugh to clam down myself(:
so i don't get so nervous. We had been through so much together.
Then around 240+ when school for Maths Paper.
Sweetie♡ and I met each other
so we walk together♡

02102007 [Tuesday]
Well as for Tuesday had our Science paper.
and around 8am Juliana ask me go school study with her.
So I was like Okay~ around 820am reached school gave
her tonne and tonne of calls and she never picked up.
I was quite Fuck-ed up.
First I went to library as she suggested to go to the library.&& it was closed.
So i went art room and was Express class.
I was pissed off by her can?
Then i went to class Paul told me Mirabell was in the 4A1 class room,
so i went study with her.
And she is better, she will explain but Juliana.
Forget it. Don't say about her spoilt my mood.
And I called Terence LOL.
I don't know he was having physic at
that time =.-"
Sorry~ then someone told me they having PHYSIC, i was like uh?
ROFL.
I don't even know my Sweetie♡ having PHYSIC exam in the morning.
Poor Sweetie♡ have to wake up early. )=
Both paper was a eh.? Not too sure =X
I don't know how to express the feeling =.-". bleh =p

And as for today. Exam started at 2pm sharp): It was so difficult,
I went in and end up forgetting everything )= except for the Graph from Section 1 and Leaf and Stem from Section 2.
But I think will passed. 我靠 mathematics 吃飯的 =(


oh ya! I suddenly remembered something Mirabell was so funny.
Me Sweetie♡ and don't know who was talking about
Terence and Mirabell suddenly appeared
and said:"what you all talking about my lao gong?"
I was like OMG did i cause her to become like that, her skin was thicker than mine now!!OMG OMG! Sweetie♡ was laughing all way through.

Okay~ that it for today. Long Post Isn't it??




You Found Me.♥
6:36 PM