<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

I ask Shi Ting to ask Mr Ho to call me cos i got something to ask him,and this morning 7:56am he called.
I told him i cant go school tomorrow for lesson but i am returning for my 'N' level oral.=D
He called and said : "May i speak to xueqing please"
I said : "Yes,i am"
He replied : " Is speaking,not yes i am"
He goes again correct me BOO..
He asked again : "May i speak to xueqing please"
I replied : "Speaking"
ehh,like that uh??
hahas.Okay enough of that.
I told him i forgot how to talk about the Picture Discussion
He said : "okay,i will explain to the whole class" and to me on phone.
He speaks damn loud..And i need to put my phone away from my ear but i want to listen to wadd he says and it's too damn loud..LOL
hahas anw thks Shi Ting =DD
I got Mr Ho's phone number =DD



You Found Me.♥
10:35 AM