<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Reaching for the sky so hard
You are trying to get up from everything
That's right, It always lies in your hands

Fighting for your life so hard
Someday you will see the light
Get ready for your life, burning your hope your strength

I will fight for and fight for you
I will show the world what I can do
If I had the wings I will fly high then anything anyone

Fly so high, Fly so high
I will prove what I can do, I will not give up I won't
Fly so high, Fly so high
Till the day that I will die, I will praise and I will fight For my life

I feel alone everyday
Sky of love, sky of tears
Glory and sadness, everybody feels the same

I've been searching through the dark
If there's a light up ahead
And I will meet you, on top of the "Holy Sky"

I will fight and fight for you
I will do anything just for you
If I had the power to fly high then anything anyone

Fly so high, Fly so high
Wind is calling out your name, It is giving you the strength
Fly so high, Fly so high
Look at yourself and try, rise nowFor your life, I will fly with you

If you feel alone I will be there for you
Take my hand, we will reach the shining star
So now, come with me now, fly with me now, I will take you, yeah
There is only one sky to fly
The time has come so fly to your light

Fly so high, Fly so high
I will prove what I can do, I will not give up I won't
Fly so high, Fly so high
Till the day that I will die, I will praise and I will fight with you

Fly so high for my life
I've been searching through the dark
I will fight and fight for you



You Found Me.♥
5:36 PM