<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

Today went karaoke...haish having mood swing larhhs no mood to write anything..WRITE NOTHING...Just post some pics will do.




The Past Which No MEMORIES Left In My Head...
It means nothing but SADNESS...AND WHY??I Think it doesn't matter much and i am not going to look for that answer...
I just throw the ring away when walking and nvr even bother looking back to see where the ring landed..
If i means nothing the past means nothing to me too...
Don't bother finding me and begging me for forgiveness now I WON'T FORGIVE BUT I FORGETS.I forgotten how you treat me but i won't forgive the act.
I am living happy right now don't you dare to ruin my life and do you think you have the chance??
I am evil yes i agree and you are THE devil who made everything turn out this way do you agree with it?.
Actually we can be the happiest one,but since you don't treasure and appreciate plus don't want it then don't blame her and my cruelness.I AM NOT AT FAULT.
Do not put the blames on others please look yourself in the mirror and ask : " did i do anything wrong?" If yes please bang yourself on the wall as hard as how you hurt my heart.Go reflex,see what you have done.
I don't need any apologies just don't say that things again.
We can still be friends but don't harass my beautiful life i living now.
Don't ever ask for the second chance, cos you doesn't need one.
Don't ever ask for forgiveness cos you can't be forgive.
Don't ever ask me why i am so cruel cos i am not that kind.
Lastly don't ever ask me turn back cos i won't,
when the day you did something very wrong my feeling for you ALREADY DEAD let the past be HISTORY,
nothing can change my decision.My heart is make of METAL,unless you can try use soldering try solder my heart see will it melt.TRY IT..



You Found Me.♥
12:09 AM