<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

I try to be busy everyday,but yes i am bus now!!Our D&T now rushing for time,we need to finish our artifact by this week on the 25th.I really stress up with my artifact, i know i am not doing well i know my artifact is not good as there are still problem(s), i am totally unhappy with the work i have done.It cant reach a standard i want. It must be able to reach a standard, a standard that i am happy with. I know i set my standard very high but that is what i want. This whole week will be very busy, i will stay in school to finish my artifact till about 4 plus everyday, and i am rushing for my folio too. Big head now~ But no one knows it,now we may be stress and cry all over but when you finish the artifact you can feel the satisfaction, the tear of joy and the happiness. No one will UNDERSTAND!!! hahas.
Note:
Madam Tang And Ms Siti
I Will Do My Very Best In My N Level For My Design And Technology.I Will Work Very Hard To Get At Least A A2.I Promise,But If I Cant Dont Be Too Disappointed.
JIAYOU XUEQING =D



You Found Me.♥
1:17 PM