<body>
Photobucket
The Pretty ;D


Photobucket

♥Xie Xueqing, 謝雪情 :D.
La Strada.
26 July 1991, 18.Leo.

Twitter update.


I Demand.


More Tattoo
Meet my beloved Chef
Versace Perfume.
Hugo Boss Watch.

♥ have a little chat.






♥ Friends


♥Ashley
♥Bernice
♥Catherine
♥Crystal
Darren
♥Florence
♥Han Ying
♥Hsiang Yuan
♥Hui Min
♥Ivy, Larling
♥Jacqualine
♥Justin
♥Kenny
♥Lu Chuan
♥Shu Yi
♥Vanessa
♥Wee Tat
♥Xue Le
♥Xue Ting
♥Yee Sheen
♥ZhiChun

Memories


♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010

♥ Melodies Of Life.



Love Will Lead You Back - Kyla

Friday, May 25, 2007

Live Life Better Others Will Appriciate You More.

I am so UPSET,DISAPPOINTED and MOODY since last nite...
That "someone" tell me that "something".
I will not post here anyway.Just that i am worry sick and sad.
Tears keep on rolling down my cheek,cos i am really really worry.I really want to know is XX all right now.!!!I really hope that i can be beside XX now to go through everything with him.i willing.Is he ok? i am URGENT to know..
Everything he does,it affect my mood.A simple smile of his makes my day.Bad things happen it ROT my day..I WANT HIM TO BE OK AND HAPPY!!! ANYONE UNDERSTAND???
All this thing happen hurts me,just like thousand and million of knife stabbing my heart.No mood to do anything.Even a simple word search i can't finish.But Thks to "D and T" and Mr Lee,they makes my day,really when i step into d and t room i will have a very good mood but when step out of that full of happiness room mood swing goes again.And again i do my artifact until so late.I am so tired right now and i am so so worry for him right now. IS HE OK??Share your tears with me COME ON.. I don't care how tired i am now.If you give me a call i will come to you just anytime will do,the 24 hours is yours.But i bet you don't need it just in case you need it,EASY JUST GIVE ME A CALL..Know what ??I can be a transparent shadow i don't mind,will just be at your side anytime.If you don't need me just push me aside,it's ok de,really it's ok!!!If you need me and yes i will be there just for you..



You Found Me.♥
4:16 PM